CANAEON GROUP is associated with a Chinese family whose ancestors had a very long recorded history. The group was founded by new generation of the Chinese family and started with capital management and innovation development business, then it goes to collaborate with the family business in education and founding schools to create synergy, and to modernize the schools of the family.
CANAEON GROUP consists of following business entities and educational non-government organizations (NGO) to create synergies for generating innovative business models and brings in positive global impact as well as social responsibility.
Capital Management / Innovation Development Business
- Canaan Capital – P.E. V.C. Fund
- TXI Center – Tech x Inno. / Taiwan x Israel Cooperation & Investment Center
- TXI Partners – Platform of AR/VR EcoSystem in Taiwan
- TXI Waste-to-Energies Funds
- SBANG Green Energy Co., Ltd.
- Newman Venture Capital
- CanaanEra FnB Ltd.
- Cross Capital Group
Associated Educational NGO
- EON Center (Israel)
- Kang-Ning Educational Institute Group
- Kang-Ning University
- Kang-Ning Junior College of Medical Care & Management
- Qing-Shu High School
- Lu-Shin Senior High School
The founders of CANAEON GROUP believe ” A successful businessman can only change the future of one industry, but a successful educator can change the lives of million students.“, that’s why the founders hope to integrate the capital and business momentum with the schools to create better and innovative education environment, which in turn can develop more successful people for the world with the same vision to humbly build a Just Economy with Mercy.